[Classic] American Casual Necklace - Lightning/Airplane 925 Silver

SKU: KRK-MD-W2001214-稲光(小)-(レザーコード込み)-F
¥4,650 ¥5,167




Product description
Silver 925 is a material commonly used in accessories called "silver". The number 925 is the silver content (purity), which means that it contains 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is mixed with metals such as copper to form an alloy of copper and silver.
You can enjoy the original shine of silver with this item.
Two sizes of lightning and airplane pendants and silver chain/leather cord are available, so please enjoy various combinations.

■ Product details
Material: 925 silver Related categories: Accessories/Accessories/Accessories Gender type: Men's

size chart
Product name full length beside weight
lightning (small) 32mm 7mm 1.98g
Lightning (Large) 49mm 11 mm 6.04g
airplane 22mm 33mm 3.36g
silver chain 60cm / 9.25g
leather cord 90cm / /
delivery and shipping

delivery and shipping

① Notes on delivery
Ordering will be completed when the shipping completion email is sent.
●Period from order to delivery
Order to shipping 2 to 5 business days
Shipping to arrival 4-5 working days
*Orders placed after noon on Friday will be processed on Monday. In addition, we do not carry out backorder business on Saturdays and Sundays.
*After shipping is completed, we will notify you of the tracking number to your email address.
② About shipping fee
Shipping: 690 yen for everything

However, remote island relay fee: 1,500 yen (tax included)

*Okinawa, Hokkaido and Kagoshima only

*Free shipping over 11,999 yen

* In the case of cash on delivery, a cash-on-delivery charge of 330 yen (including tax) will be charged separately.

Destination countries : Countries that can be shipped are not only Japan, but also the United States, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, etc. Please feel free to contact us at contact@karakubuy.com for more information on shipping costs.


About returns and exchanges

Please be sure to contact us within 7 days from the delivery of the product.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges without contacting us. If you receive a return or exchange, please return it within 10 days from the delivery date. (Please note that if 10 days or more have passed and there is no return, we will not be able to accept it.)
If the size does not fit or is different from the image, it will be returned or exchanged at the customer's convenience. detail